A Political Economy of Education in India: The Case of Uttar Pradesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea, 2014.
"The impact of an unexpected wage cut on corruption: Evidence from a “Xeroxed” exam,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 32-47.
- Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea, 2012. "The Impact of an Unexpected Wage Cut on Corruption: Evidence from a “Xeroxed” Exam," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea, 2012. "The Impact of an Unexpected Wage Cut on Corruption: Evidence from a "Xeroxed" Exam," IZA Discussion Papers 6646, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oana Borcan & Mikael Lindahl & Andreea Mitrut, 2012. "The Impact of an Unexpected Wage Cut on Corruption: Evidence from a "Xeroxed" Exam," CESifo Working Paper Series 4038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea, 2012. "The Impact of an Unexpected Wage Cut on Corruption: Evidence from a "Xeroxed" Exam," Working Papers in Economics 535, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:65:y:2019:i:c:p:26-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosser,Andrew & Fahmi,Mohamad, 2016.
"The political economy of teacher management in decentralized Indonesia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7913, The World Bank.
- Andrew Rosser & Mohamad Fahmi, 2016. "The Political Economy of Teacher Management in Decentralized Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201602, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2016.
- Matthew McCartney & Indrajit Roy, 2016. "A Consensus Unravels: NREGA and the Paradox of Rules-Based Welfare in India," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 588-604, September.
- Fagernäs, Sonja & Pelkonen, Panu, 2014. "Politics Before Pupils? Electoral Cycles and School Resources in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8366, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:118:y:2019:i:c:p:27-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauline Dixon, 2013. "International Aid and Private Schools for the Poor," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15122.
- Fagernäs, Sonja & Pelkonen, Panu, 2017. "Where's the Teacher? How Teacher Workplace Segregation Impedes Teacher Allocation in India," IZA Discussion Papers 10595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:37:y:2009:i:2:p:123-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.