Perverse supply response in peasant agriculture: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezemer, Dirk J., 2004. "Risk and agricultural de-collectivisation, with evidence from the Czech Republic," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 13-33, March.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004.
"Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: Its Roles and Determinants,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 565-579.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: its Roles and Determinants," Others 0410004, EconWPA.
- Philip Kostov, 2004. "Transition, agricultural decommercialisation, and their implications for quantitative modelling," Others 0409008, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey D. Vitale & Hamady Djourra & Aminata Sidibé, 2009. "Estimating the supply response of cotton and cereal crops in smallholder production systems: recent evidence from Mali," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 519-533, September.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Block-diagonal representation of a dualistic agricultural economy and its application in formal modelling: the case of Bulgaria," Computational Economics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "On the nature of Bulgarian subsistence agriculture," Others 0409009, EconWPA.
- Md. Shafiul Azam & Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2012.
"Agricultural Supply Response and Smallholders Market Participation – the Case of Cambodia,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2012-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Md Shafiul Azam & Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2012. "Agricultural Supply Response and Smallholders Market Participation: the Case of Cambodia," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1208, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- J. Mohan Rao & Vamsi Vakulabharanam, 2009. "Agrarian Distress under Global Integration: Impoverishing Growth and “Perverse” Supply Response," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:251-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.