New Islamic equity style indices: Constructing and testing the efficacy of information transmission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Po-Chin & Liu, Shiao-Yen & Chen, Che-Ying, 2016. "Re-examining risk premiums in the Fama–French model: The role of investor sentiment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 154-171.
- Olga Krasicka & Sylwia Nowak, 2012. "What’s in it for Me? A Primeron Differences between Islamic and Conventional Finance in Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 12/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Masih, A. Mansur. M., 2015.
"Combining momentum, value, and quality for the Islamic equity portfolio: Multi-style rotation strategies using augmented Black Litterman factor model,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 205-232.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, A. Mansur M., 2014. "Combining Momentum, Value, and Quality for the Islamic Equity Portfolio: Multi-style Rotation Strategies using Augmented Black Litterman Factor Model," MPRA Paper 56965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Yen, Jenn Yaw & Sun, Qian & Yan, Yuxing, 2004. "Value versus growth stocks in Singapore," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-34, February.
- Wagner, Niklas & Winter, Elisabeth, 2013. "A new family of equity style indices and mutual fund performance: Do liquidity and idiosyncratic risk matter?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 69-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahrin Saaid Shaharuddin & Wee-Yeap Lau & Tien-Ming Yip, 2017. "Dynamic Linkages between Newly Developed Islamic Equity Style Indices: Is Growth Style More Influential Than Value Style?," Capital Markets Review, Malaysian Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 49-64.
- Jasman Tuyon & Zamri Ahmad, 2018. "Behavioural Asset Pricing Determinants in a Factor and Style Investing Framework," Capital Markets Review, Malaysian Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 32-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1363355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/OAEF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.