Opening China's Capital Account: Modeling the Capital Flow Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011.
"Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan,"
30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," Working Papers of BETA 2011-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Tao Sun, 2012. "Effects of Capital Flow Liberalization; What is the Evidence from Recent Experiences of Emerging Market Economies?," IMF Working Papers 12/275, International Monetary Fund.
- James S Laurenceson & Callan Windsor, 2011. "How Effective is Chinaâ€™s Monetary Policy? An assessment of the link between the growth of monetary aggregates and inflation during the 2000s," Discussion Papers Series 435, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Pornpen Sodsrichai & Sakkapop Panyanukul & Nantaporn Pongpatthananon, 2011. ""Putting All Eggs in One Basket" Thailand's Under-Investment Abroad: Impact and Explanations," Working Papers 2011-06, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL C LASSIFICATION : F30; F47;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.