Opening China's Capital Account: Modeling the Capital Flow Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011.
"Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan,"
30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," Working Papers of BETA 2011-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Tao Sun, 2012. "Effects of Capital Flow Liberalization; What is the Evidence from Recent Experiences of Emerging Market Economies?," IMF Working Papers 12/275, International Monetary Fund.
- James S Laurenceson & Callan Windsor, 2011. "How Effective is Chinaâ€™s Monetary Policy? An assessment of the link between the growth of monetary aggregates and inflation during the 2000s," Discussion Papers Series 435, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Pornpen Sodsrichai & Sakkapop Panyanukul & Nantaporn Pongpatthananon, 2011. ""Putting All Eggs in One Basket" Thailand's Under-Investment Abroad: Impact and Explanations," Working Papers 2011-06, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL C LASSIFICATION : F30; F47;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .