Inference on the Order of a Normal Mixture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2012.
"Testing the Number of Components in Finite Mixture Models,"
CIRJE-F-867, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kasahara Hiroyuki & Shimotsu Katsumi, 2012. "Testing the Number of Components in Finite Mixture Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-259, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maciejowska, Katarzyna, 2013. "Assessing the number of components in a normal mixture: an alternative approach," MPRA Paper 50303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2015. "Holding distribution utilities liable for outage costs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 89-96.
- Holzmann, Hajo & Schwaiger, Florian, 2016. "Testing for the number of states in hidden Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 318-330.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:499:p:1096-1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .