Economics of science: survey and suggestions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2001.
"Economists as subjects: Toward a psychology of economists,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 77-88, March.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2001. "Economists as subjects: Toward a psychology of economists," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 77-88, January.
- Butos William N. & Boettke Peter J., 2002. "Kirznerian Entrepreneurship and The Economics of Science," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2003.
"Pluralism in Economics: A Public Good or a Public Bad?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-034/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 May 2004.
- van Dalen, H.P., 2007. "Pluralism in economics : A public good or a public bad?," Other publications TiSEM a21f9078-5fba-467f-98b6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Altug Yalcintas & Isil Sirin Selcuk, 2016. "Research Ethics Education in Economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 74(1), pages 53-74, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics of science; marketplace of ideas; science policy; sociology of science; science and technology; reflexivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:95-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .