The Education Gap of Chinaâ€™s Migrant Children and Rural Counterparts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Qiran & Wang, Xiaobing & Rozelle, Scott, 2019. "Better cognition, better school performance? Evidence from primary schools in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 199-217.
- Xu, Limin & Cheung, Monit & Leung, Patrick & Xu, Yongxiang, 2018. "Migrant child phenomenon in China: Subjective happiness factors for assessing service needs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 66-73.
- Wang, Haining & Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2018.
"Do migrant students affect local students’ academic achievements in urban China?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 64-77.
- Wang, Haining & Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2017. "Do Migrant Students Affect Local Students' Academic Achievements in Urban China?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 130, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Li, Yiping & Zhang, Heqing & Zhang, Dian & Abrahams, Richard, 2019. "Mediating urban transition through rural tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 152-164.
- Min, Shi & Yuan, Zhouhang & Wang, Xiaobing & Hou, Lingling, 2019. "Do peer effects influence the academic performance of rural students at private migrant schools in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 418-433.
- Lara Cockx, 2019. "Moving Towards a Better Future? Migration and Children's Health and Education," LICOS Discussion Papers 41119, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Chen, Qihui & Wang, Xiaobing & Zhao, Qiran, 2019. "Appearance Discrimination in Grading? − Evidence from Migrant Schools in China," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 116-119.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:11:p:1865-1881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.