An Asset-Based Approach to Vulnerability: The Case of Small-Scale Fishing Areas in Cameroon and Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1419-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiwaula, Levison & Waibel, Hermann, 2011. "Does seasonal vulnerability to poverty matter? A case study from the Hadejia-Nguru Wetlands in Nigeria," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Frank-Borge Wietzke, 2015. "Who Is Poorest? An Asset-based Analysis of Multidimensional Wellbeing," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 33-59, January.
- Witt, Rudolf & Waibel, Hermann, 2011. "Constraints to diversification of poor fishery-dependent households in Cameroon," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
- Novignon, Jacob, 2010. "Estimating household vulnerability to poverty from cross section data: an empirical evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 39900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2016.
"Concepts and measurement of vulnerability to poverty and other issues: a review of literature,"
Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 3, pages 53-83
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2016. "Concepts and Measurement of Vulnerability to Poverty and Other Issues: A Review of Literature," ADBI Working Papers 611, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Angeon, Valérie & Bates, Samuel, 2015.
"Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 140-162.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon, 2015. "Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application," Post-Print hal-01291345, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:338-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .