The Determinants of Gender Differences in Income in Trinidad and Tobago
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2003. "Why are women in the Caribbean so much more likely than men to be unemployed?," MPRA Paper 6507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2002. "Ethnic and gender wagedisparities in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2859, The World Bank.
- Annelle Bellony & Alejandro Hoyos & Hugo Nopo, 2010.
"Gender Earnings Gaps in the Caribbean: Evidence from Barbados and Jamaica,"
Research Department Publications
4683, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Annelle Bellony & Alejandro Hoyos & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2010. "Gender Earnings Gaps in the Caribbean: Evidence from Barbados and Jamaica," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1977, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sookram, Sandra & Strobl, Eric, 2008. "The Role of Educational Choice in Occupational Gender Segregation: Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," IZA Discussion Papers 3549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsGender Income Differentials; Determinants; Population; Gender Discrimination; Distribution of Jobs; Trinidad and Tobago;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:37:y:2001:i:5:p:31-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .