New perspectives on East Asian development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ha-Joon Chang & Ali Cheema & L. Mises, 2002.
"Conditions For Successful Technology Policy In Developing Countries—Learning Rents, State Structures, And Institutions,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 369-398.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Gender Inequality in a Globalizing World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_426, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2000. "Accounting for Gender in Asian Economic Growth," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 27-58.
- Onaran, Özlem. & Galanis, Giorgos., 2012.
"Is aggregate demand wage-led or profit-led? National and global effects,"
ILO Working Papers
994786233402676, International Labour Organization.
- Onaran, Özlem & Galanis, Giorgos, 2012. "Is aggregate demand wage-led or profit-led? National and global effects," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15289, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Stark, Manuel, 2012. "Unabhängige Organisationen in autoritären Regimes: Widerspruch in sich oder effektives Instrument von Developmental States?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2012/09, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha Ph.D., 2013. "A Revisit of the East Asian Development Experiences in the Context of South Asia," NRB Working Paper 18/2013, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013.
"Income distribution and aggregate demand: A global Post-Keynesian model,"
PKWP1304, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013. "Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand: A Global Post-Keynesian Model," Working Papers wp319, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Onaran, Özlem & Galanis, Giorgos, 2013. "Income distribution and aggregate demand: a global Post-Keynesian model," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14052, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2000. "The Hazard of Moral Hazard: Untangling the Asian Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 775-788, April.
- Chris Changwha Chung, 2005. "The Impact of Institutional Reforms on Characteristics and Survival of Foreign Subsidiaries in Emerging Economies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 35-62, January.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 1998. "Korea: The misunderstood crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1555-1561, August.
- repec:nrb:wpaper:nrbwp182013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Venditto, 2004. "The Euromediterranean Free Trade Area: A New Form Of Regional Cooperation?," Development and Comp Systems 0408005, EconWPA.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha, 2013. "Economic development in South and East Asia: empirical examination of East Asian Development Model," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 20(2), pages 1-28, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:34:y:1998:i:6:p:4-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.