New generalized Farlie-Gumbel-Morgenstern distributions and concomitants of order statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lai, C. D. & Xie, M., 2000. "A new family of positive quadrant dependent bivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 359-364, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebizlioglu, Omer L. & Yagci, Banu, 2008. "Tolerance intervals for quantiles of bivariate risks and risk measurement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1022-1027, June.
- Komelj, Janez & Perman, Mihael, 2010. "Joint characteristic functions construction via copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-143, October.
- Woo, Jae-Kyung & Cheung, Eric C.K., 2013. "A note on discounted compound renewal sums under dependency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 170-179.
- Jiang, Jun & Tang, Qihe, 2011. "The product of two dependent random variables with regularly varying or rapidly varying tails," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 957-961, August.
- Baker, Rose, 2008. "An order-statistics-based method for constructing multivariate distributions with fixed marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2312-2327, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:28:y:2001:i:5:p:521-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.