Technology-push and demand-pull factors in emerging sectors: evidence from the electric vehicle market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirzadeh Phirouzabadi, Amir & Savage, David & Blackmore, Karen & Juniper, James, 2020. "The evolution of dynamic interactions between the knowledge development of powertrain systems," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-16.
- Shin, Jungwoo & Hwang, Won-Sik & Choi, Hyundo, 2019. "Can hydrogen fuel vehicles be a sustainable alternative on vehicle market?: Comparison of electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 239-248.
- Jia Yao & Siqin Xiong & Xiaoming Ma, 2020. "Comparative Analysis of National Policies for Electric Vehicle Uptake Using Econometric Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-18, July.
- Tahir Ahmad & Amy Van Looy, 2020. "Business Process Management and Digital Innovations: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-29, August.
- Hossein Mahdavimazdeh & Loren Falkenberg & Madelynn Stackhouse, 2019. "The Innovation Value Canvas: A Guide To Defining Value Propositions And Target Customers For Commercialization Of Technological Innovations," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-29, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:25:y:2018:i:7:p:655-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.