Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azar, Goudarz & Ciabuschi, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational innovation, technological innovation, and export performance: The effects of innovation radicalness and extensiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 324-336.
- Michaela Trippl, 2011. "Low-Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Food Industry in the Metropolitan Region of Vienna," ERSA conference papers ersa10p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Marco Pini & Paolo Quirino, 2016. "Piccole imprese e family business: evoluzione, divari territoriali, governance e competitività," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 71-100.
- Forsman, Helena, 2011. "Innovation capacity and innovation development in small enterprises. A comparison between the manufacturing and service sectors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 739-750, June.
- Polt, Wolfgang & Berger, Martin & Boekholt, Patries & Cremers, Katrin & Egeln, Jürgen & Gassler, Helmut & Hofer, Reinhold & Rammer, Christian & Deuten, Jasper & Good, Barbara & Warta, Katharina, 2010. "Das deutsche Forschungs- und Innovationssystem: Ein internationaler Sytemvergleich zur Rolle von Wissenschaft, Interaktionen und Governance für die technologische Leistungsfähigkeit," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 11-2010, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Trippl, Michaela, 2010.
"Low-tech innovation in a high-tech environment? The case of the food industry in the Vienna metropolitan region,"
1004, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Woodfield, Paul & Husted, Kenneth, 2017. "Intergenerational knowledge sharing in family firms: Case-based evidence from the New Zealand wine industry," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 57-69.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0219-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Jordá-Borrell & Francisca Ruiz-Rodríguez & Reyes González-Relaño, 2015. "Factors and taxonomy of technology purchase (TP) by internationalized innovative companies in peripheral European regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 139-174, November.
- Garcia Martinez, Marian & Zouaghi, Ferdaous & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes, 2017. "Capturing value from alliance portfolio diversity: The mediating role of R&D human capital in high and low tech industries," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 55-67.
More about this item
KeywordsLow-technology; industrial innovations; innovation system; industrial development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:15:y:2008:i:1:p:19-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .