(How) Do (Firms in) Clusters Create Knowledge?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael S. Dahl & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen, 2003. "Knowledge Flows through Informal Contacts in Industrial Clusters Myths or Realities?," DRUID Working Papers 03-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rik Wenting & Oedzge Atzema & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Urban Amenities or Agglomeration Economies? Locational Behaviour and Entrepreneurial Success of Dutch Fashion Designers," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0803, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Ron Boschma & Riccardo Cappelli & Anet Weterings, 2017. "Labour mobility, skill-relatedness and plant survival over the industry life cycle: Evidence from new Dutch plants," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1731, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.
- Eriksson, Rikard & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017.
"Job-related Mobility and Plant Performance in Sweden,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eriksson, Rikard & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Job-related mobility and plant performance in Sweden," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84286, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Julien Pénin, 2005. "Three Consequences of Considering Innovation as a Collective Process and Knowledge as a Collective Good," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 15-27.
- Bekkers, R. & Gilsing, V.A. & van der Steen, M., 2006. "Determining factors of the effectiveness of IP-based spin-offs : Comparing the Netherlands and the US," Other publications TiSEM 3e40ba18-c59c-46b5-a16a-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Popescul, Daniela, 2011. "The confidentiality – integrity – accessibility triad into the knowledge security: a reassessment from the point of view of the knowledge contribution to innovation," MPRA Paper 51747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerstin Press, 2007. "Divide And Conquer? The Role Of Governance For The Adaptability Of Industrial Districts," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 73-92.
- Balázs Lengyel & Rikard H. Eriksson, 2015. "Co-worker networks and productivity growth in regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1513, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Rudiger Wink, 2010. "Transregional Institutional Learning in Europe: Prerequisites, Actors and Limitations," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 499-511.
- Rudiger Wink, 2008. "Gatekeepers and Proximity in Science-driven Sectors in Europe and Asia: The Case of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 777-791.
- Balázs Lengyel & Rikard H. Eriksson, 2017.
"Co-worker networks, labour mobility and productivity growth in regions,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 635-660.
- Balazs Lengyel & Rikard Eriksson, 2015. "Co-worker networks, labour mobility, and productivity growth in regions," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1550, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Harald Bathelt & Nina Schuldt, 2008. "Between Luminaires and Meat Grinders: International Trade Fairs as Temporary Clusters," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 853-868.
- Rudi Bekkers & Victor Gilsing & Marianne Steen, 2006. "Determining Factors of the Effectiveness of IP-based Spin-offs: Comparing the Netherlands and the US," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(5), pages 545-546, September.
- Silviya Draganinska & Rudiger Wink, 2006. "Formal Knowledge Examination Institutions: Chance Or Threat to European Medium Tech-Nology SMEs? A Cognitive and Institutional Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p404, European Regional Science Association.
- C. Michael Wernerheim, 2008. "The tendency of advanced services to co-locate and the implications for regional government policy," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 731-748, May.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2010. "The Evolution of the Cluster Literature: Shedding Light on the Regional Studies-Regional Science Debate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1263-1288.
- Thomas Brenner & André Mühlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alessandro Malipiero & Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero, 2005. "Focal Firms as Technological Gatakeepers within Industrial Districts Knowledge Creation and Dissemination in the Italian Packaging Machinery Industry," DRUID Working Papers 05-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; knowledge; empirical review;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:12:y:2005:i:4:p:409-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.