Gender, age, and race in subprime America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen L. Ross & John Yinger, 2002. "The Color of Credit: Mortgage Discrimination, Research Methodology, and Fair-Lending Enforcement," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182289, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2012.
"Neighbourhood effects research at a crossroads. Ten challenges for future research,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(12), pages 2787-2793, December.
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2012. "Neighbourhood Effects Research at a Crossroads: Ten Challenges for Future Research," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 204, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2012. "Neighbourhood Effects Research at a Crossroads: Ten Challenges for Future Research," IZA Discussion Papers 6793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keene, Danya E. & Lynch, Julia F. & Baker, Amy Castro, 2014. "Fragile health and fragile wealth: Mortgage strain among African American homeowners," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 119-126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:houspd:v:21:y:2011:i:4:p:529-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .