Why Are Women Delaying Motherhood in Germany?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rondinelli, Concetta & Aassve, Arnstein & Billari, Francesco C., 2006. "Income and childbearing decisions: evidence from Italy," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stijn Baert & Ann-Sophie De Pauw & Nick Deschacht, 2016.
"Do Employer Preferences Contribute to Sticky Floors?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 69(3), pages 714-736, May.
- Baert, Stijn & De Pauw, Ann-Sophie & Deschacht, Nick, 2014. "Do Employer Preferences Contribute to Sticky Floors?," IZA Discussion Papers 8447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stijn Baert, 2014.
"Career lesbians. Getting hired for not having kids?,"
Industrial Relations Journal,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 543-561, November.
- S. Baert, 2013. "Career Lesbians. Getting Hired for Not Having Kids?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/842, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baert, Stijn, 2013. "Career Lesbians: Getting Hired for Not Having Kids?," IZA Discussion Papers 7767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eeb:articl:v:3:y:2017:n:1:p:67-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDelay of motherhood; fertility timing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.