Conditional Conservatism and the Value Relevance of Accounting Earnings: An International Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakano, Makoto & Aoki, Yasuharu, 2016. "What Explains Widening Profitability Dispersion Around The World?," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Rahimah Mohamed Yunos Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Malcolm Smith & Zubaidah Ismail & Syahrul Ahmar Ahmad, 2011. "Inside Concentrated Owners, Board Of Directors And Accounting Conservatism," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-053-178, Conference Master Resources.
- Pierre Thijssen, Maximiliaan Willem & Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2016. "Conditional conservatism and value relevance of financial reporting: A study in view of converging accounting standards," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 48-70.
- Frederick Lindahl & Hannu Schadéwitz, 2013. "Are Legal Families Related to Financial Reporting Quality?," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(2), pages 242-267, June.
- Veith, Stefan & Werner, Jörg R., 2014. "Comparative Value Relevance Studies: Country Differences Versus Specification Effects," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 301-330.
- Filip, Andrei & Raffournier, Bernard, 2014. "Financial Crisis And Earnings Management: The European Evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 455-478.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:15:y:2006:i:4:p:605-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .