On the Relationship between Voluntary Disclosure, Earnings Smoothing and the Value-Relevance of Earnings: The Case of Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2752-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senteney, David L. & Bazaz, Mohammad S. & Senteney, Michael H., 2016. "Cross-market information transfers of ADR firms: An investigation of emerging market economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 655-677.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:11-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samira Demaria & Denis Cormier & Robert Teller, 2008. "Incidence des choix d'exemptions comptables sur la valorisation boursière des sociétés françaises lors de la première application du référentiel IFRS," Post-Print halshs-00266117, HAL.
- Athanasakou, Vasiliki E. & Hussainey, Khaled, 2014. "The perceived credibility of forward-looking performance disclosures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55974, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:15:y:2006:i:4:p:465-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .