The Impact of departmental interdependencies and management accounting system use on subunit performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolaos Theriou & Vassilis Aggelidis, 2014. "Management Accounting Systems, Top Management Team’s Risk Characteristics and Their Effect on Strategic Change," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 3-38.
- Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Ortega Jimenez, Cesar H. & de los Ríos, José Luis Díez Pérez & Morita, Michiya, 2015. "Implementation of technology and production strategy practices: Relationship levels in different industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 201-216.
- Adam Maiga & Anders Nilsson & Fred Jacobs, 2014. "Assessing the impact of budgetary participation on budgetary outcomes: the role of information technology for enhanced communication and activity-based costing," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-32, September.
- Naranjo-Gil, David & Hartmann, Frank, 2007. "Management accounting systems, top management team heterogeneity and strategic change," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 735-756.
- JORISSEN, Ann & REHEUL, Anne-Mie & LAVEREN, Eddy & MARTENS, Rudy, "undated". "Short-term planning Ssphistication in SMEs: The relationship with strategy and perceived environmental uncertainty," Working Papers 2006022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gerdin, Jonas & Greve, Jan, 2008. "The appropriateness of statistical methods for testing contingency hypotheses in management accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 995-1009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:14:y:2005:i:2:p:297-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .