Homogeneity or heterogeneity of research in management accounting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reiter, Sara Ann & Williams, Paul F., 2002. "The structure and progressivity of accounting research: the crisis in the academy revisited," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 575-607, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:6:p:840-866 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:62-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:17:y:2015:i:c:p:37-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ildikó Réka CARDOS & Stefan PETE, 2011. "Activity-based Costing (ABC) and Activity-based Management(ABM)Implementation – Is This the Solution for Organizations to Gain Profitability?," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 151-168, June.
- Jana Fibírová, 2008. "The Competitive Advantage of Management Accounting," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(2), pages 78-90.
- Carolyn Stringer, 2007. "Empirical performance management research: observations fromAOS andMAR," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 92-114, June.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:141-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Veen-Dirks, Paula, 2005. "Management control and the production environment: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 263-272, January.
- João Lunkes Rogério & Ripoll Feliu Vicente M. & Silva Da Rosa Fabricia, 2012. "Pesquisa científica em contabilidade gerencial: estudo comparativo entre Espanha e Brasil," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(2), pages 159-184, abril-jun.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:59-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary A. Malina & Hanne S.O. Nørreklit & Frank H. Selto, 2011. "Lessons learned: advantages and disadvantages of mixed method research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 59-71, April.
- Allan Hansen, 2011. "Relating performative and ostensive management accounting research: Reflections on case study methodology," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 108-138, June.
- PETE Stefan & CARDOS Ildiko Reka, 2010. "A Managerial And Cost Accounting Approach Of Customer Profitability Analysis," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 570-576, July.
- Palea, Vera, 2015. "Journal Rankings and the Sustainability of Diversity in Accounting Research," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201546, University of Turin.
- repec:spr:irpnmk:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12208-017-0191-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:11:y:2002:i:4:p:805-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.