The research university, entrepreneurship and regional development: Research propositions and current evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Felsenstein & Ronald McQuaid & Philip McCann & Daniel Shefer (ed.), 2001. "Public Investment and Regional Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2440.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2007. "National Systems of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: In Search of a Missing Link," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 73, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Peter Arbo & Paul Benneworth, 2007. "Understanding the Regional Contribution of Higher Education Institutions: A Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright & Andy Lockett, 2007. "The rise of entrepreneurial activity at universities: organizational and societal implications," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 489-504, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helen Lawton Smith & Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen & Laurel Edmunds, 2016. "Innovation capacity in the healthcare sector and historical anchors: examples from the UK, Switzerland and the US," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1420-1439, December.
- Heiko Bergmann & Christian Hundt & Rolf Sternberg, 2016. "What makes student entrepreneurs? On the relevance (and irrelevance) of the university and the regional context for student start-ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 53-76, June.
- Einar Rasmussen & Paul Benneworth & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2013. "Scoping paper: Developing University Innovation Capacity: How can innovation policy effectively harness universities’ capability to promote high-growth technology businesses?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131007, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Michaela Trippl & Tanja Sinozic & Helen Lawton Smith, 2015.
"The Role of Universities in Regional Development: Conceptual Models and Policy Institutions in the UK, Sweden and Austria,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 1722-1740, September.
- Trippl, Michaela & Sinozic, Tanja & Lawton Smith , Helen, 2014. "The role of universities in regional development: conceptual models and policy institutions in the UK, Sweden and Austria," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Haifeng Qian & Kingsley Haynes, 2014. "Beyond innovation: the Small Business Innovation Research program as entrepreneurship policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 524-543, August.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:43-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kroll, Henning & Schubert, Torben, 2014. "On universities' long-term effects on regional value creation and unemployment: The case of Germany," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Torben Schubert & Henning Kroll, 2016. "Universities’ effects on regional GDP and unemployment: The case of Germany," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 467-489, August.
- Max Nathan & Emma Vandore, 2013. "Here Be Startups: Exploring a young digital cluster in Inner East London," SERC Discussion Papers 0146, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Nathan, Max & Vandore, Emma, 2013. "Here be startups: exploring a young digital cluster in inner East London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58424, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Qiantao Zhang & Niall G. MacKenzie & Dylan Jones-Evans & Robert Huggins, 2016. "Leveraging knowledge as a competitive asset? The intensity, performance and structure of universities’ entrepreneurial knowledge exchange activities at a regional level," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 657-675, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:24:y:2012:i:5-6:p:383-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.