Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development and communication: some comments
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/LECR20|
- Liu, Chun, 2010. "Marginal likelihood calculation for gelfand-dey and Chib Method," MPRA Paper 34928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Takushi Kurozumi & Takeki Sunakawa, 2013.
"Inflation Dynamics And Labor Market Specifications: A Bayesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach For Japan'S Economy,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 273-287, 01.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Takushi Kurozumi & Takeki Sunakawa, 2008. "Inflation Dynamics and Labor Adjustments in Japan: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 08-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiue, Hibiki & Kurozumi, Takushi & Sunakawa, Takeki, 2011. "Inflation dynamics and labor market specifications: a Bayesian DSGE approach for Japan's economy," MPRA Paper 33391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of bandwidths for a nonparametric regression model with a flexible error density," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King, 2011. "Bayesian semiparametric GARCH models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2011. "Fixed Exchange Rate Versus Inflation Targeting: Evidence from DSGE Modelling," Working Papers 2011/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Riggi, Marianna & Tancioni, Massimiliano, 2010. "Nominal vs real wage rigidities in New Keynesian models with hiring costs: A Bayesian evaluation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1305-1324, July.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco, 2011. "A New-Keynesian model of the yield curve with learning dynamics: A Bayesian evaluation," MPRA Paper 34461, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2011.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco, 2011. "A New-Keynesian Model of the Yield Curve with Learning Dynamics: A Bayesian Evaluation," Insper Working Papers wpe_250, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2008. "Monetary Policy and Sunspot Fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro Area," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 08-E-7, Bank of Japan.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2010. "Monetary policy and sunspot fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro area," MPRA Paper 33693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warne, Anders, 2006. "Bayesian inference in cointegrated VAR models: with applications to the demand for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 0692, European Central Bank.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2008. "Equilibrium Indeterminacy and Asset Price Fluctuation in Japan: A Bayesian Investigation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 967-999, 08.
- Rangan Gupta & Rudi Steinbach, 2010. "Forecasting Key Macroeconomic Variables of the South African Economy: A Small Open Economy New Keynesian DSGE-VAR Model," Working Papers 201019, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:18:y:1999:i:1:p:113-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed