Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development and communication: some comments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Chun, 2010. "Marginal likelihood calculation for gelfand-dey and Chib Method," MPRA Paper 34928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warne, Anders, 2006. "Bayesian inference in cointegrated VAR models: with applications to the demand for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 692, European Central Bank.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Takushi Kurozumi & Takeki Sunakawa, 2013.
"Inflation Dynamics And Labor Market Specifications: A Bayesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach For Japan'S Economy,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 273-287, January.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Takushi Kurozumi & Takeki Sunakawa, 2008. "Inflation Dynamics and Labor Adjustments in Japan: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 08-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiue, Hibiki & Kurozumi, Takushi & Sunakawa, Takeki, 2011. "Inflation dynamics and labor market specifications: a Bayesian DSGE approach for Japan's economy," MPRA Paper 33391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of bandwidths for a nonparametric regression model with a flexible error density," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King, 2011. "Bayesian semiparametric GARCH models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2011. "Fixed Exchange Rate Versus Inflation Targeting: Evidence from DSGE Modelling," Working Papers 2011/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Riggi, Marianna & Tancioni, Massimiliano, 2010. "Nominal vs real wage rigidities in New Keynesian models with hiring costs: A Bayesian evaluation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1305-1324, July.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco, 2011.
"A New-Keynesian model of the yield curve with learning dynamics: A Bayesian evaluation,"
34461, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2011.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco, 2011. "A New-Keynesian Model of the Yield Curve with Learning Dynamics: A Bayesian Evaluation," Insper Working Papers wpe_250, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2008.
"Monetary Policy and Sunspot Fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro Area,"
Bank of Japan Working Paper Series
08-E-7, Bank of Japan.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2010. "Monetary policy and sunspot fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro area," MPRA Paper 33693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuo Hirose, 2008. "Equilibrium Indeterminacy and Asset Price Fluctuation in Japan: A Bayesian Investigation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 967-999, August.
- Rangan Gupta & Rudi Steinbach, 2010. "Forecasting Key Macroeconomic Variables of the South African Economy: A Small Open Economy New Keynesian DSGE-VAR Model," Working Papers 201019, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:18:y:1999:i:1:p:113-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .