Econometric Estimation Of Armington Import Elasticities For A Regional Cge Model Of The Illinois Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James A. Giesecke & John R. Madden, 2013. "Evidence-based regional economic policy analysis: the role of CGE modelling," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 285-301.
- Jeffrey Condon & Andrew Feltenstein & Florenz Plassman & Mark Rider & David L. Sjoquist, 2014. "A Regional Model of Growth Oriented Fiscal Policy: An Application to Georgia and Its Competitor States," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 177-209, Summer.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim, 2013.
"Forward-looking and myopic regional Computable General Equilibrium models: How significant is the distinction?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 160-176.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2011. "Forward Looking and Myopic Regional Computable General Equilibrium Models. How Significant is the Distinction?," Working Papers 1133, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, Kim, 2012. "Forward Looking and Myopic Regional Computable General Equilibrium Models. How Significant is the Distinction?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
- Hannum, Christopher & Cutler, Harvey & Iverson, Terrence & Keyser, David, 2017. "Estimating the implied cost of carbon in future scenarios using a CGE model: The Case of Colorado," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 500-511.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .