Australia'S Carbon Footprint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolter, Brett & Victor, Peter A., 2016. "Casting a long shadow: Demand-based accounting of Canada's greenhouse gas emissions responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 156-164.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0083-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Tutulmaz, Onur, 2015. "Environmental Kuznets Curve time series application for Turkey: Why controversial results exist for similar models?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 73-81.
- Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin, 2014. "Carbon footprint estimation of Chinese economic sectors based on a three-tier model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 499-507.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zhang, Yunkun & Guan, Dabo & Shan, Yuli & Liu, Zhu & Cong, Ronggang & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2016.
"Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1073-1081.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zhang, Yunkun & Dabo Guan & Shan, Yuli & Zhu Liu & Cong, Ronggang & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, "undated". "Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities," Working Paper 428381, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Arto, Iñaki & Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Mònica, 2014. "Measuring emissions avoided by international trade: Accounting for price differences," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 93-100.
- Muñoz, Pablo & Steininger, Karl W., 2010. "Austria's CO2 responsibility and the carbon content of its international trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 2003-2019, August.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:574-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haitao Zheng & Qi Fang & Cheng Wang & Huiwen Wang & Ruoen Ren, 2017. "China’s Carbon Footprint Based on Input-Output Table Series: 1992–2020," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Wood, Richard & Garnett, Stephen, 2010. "Regional sustainability in Northern Australia --A quantitative assessment of social, economic and environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1877-1882, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:326-336 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Input-output analysis; Carbon footprint; Greenhouse gas emissions; Sectoral analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:21:y:2009:i:3:p:243-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .