Australia'S Carbon Footprint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin, 2014. "Carbon footprint estimation of Chinese economic sectors based on a three-tier model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 499-507.
- Arto, Iñaki & Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Mònica, 2014. "Measuring emissions avoided by international trade: Accounting for price differences," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 93-100.
- Haitao Zheng & Qi Fang & Cheng Wang & Huiwen Wang & Ruoen Ren, 2017. "China’s Carbon Footprint Based on Input-Output Table Series: 1992–2020," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Muñoz, Pablo & Steininger, Karl W., 2010. "Austria's CO2 responsibility and the carbon content of its international trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 2003-2019, August.
- Wood, Richard & Garnett, Stephen, 2010. "Regional sustainability in Northern Australia --A quantitative assessment of social, economic and environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1877-1882, July.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0083-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Tutulmaz, Onur, 2015. "Environmental Kuznets Curve time series application for Turkey: Why controversial results exist for similar models?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 73-81.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zhang, Yunkun & Guan, Dabo & Shan, Yuli & Liu, Zhu & Cong, Ronggang & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2016.
"Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1073-1081.
- Mi, Zhifu & Zhang, Yunkun & Dabo Guan & Shan, Yuli & Zhu Liu & Cong, Ronggang & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, "undated". "Consumption-based emission accounting for Chinese cities," Working Paper 428381, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:326-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolter, Brett & Victor, Peter A., 2016. "Casting a long shadow: Demand-based accounting of Canada's greenhouse gas emissions responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 156-164.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Input-output analysis; Carbon footprint; Greenhouse gas emissions; Sectoral analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:21:y:2009:i:3:p:243-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.