Budgetary trade-offs of security expenditures in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gulay Gunluk-Senesen, 2001. "Measuring the extent of defence expenditures: The Turkish case with Turkish data," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 27-45.
- Paula De Masi & Henri Lorie, 1989. "How Resilient Are Military Expenditures?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(1), pages 130-165, March.
- Dunne, Paul, 1990. "The Political Economy of Military Expenditure: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 395-404, December.
- David Gold, 1997. "Evaluating the trade-off between military spending and investment in the United States," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 251-266.
- Hae S Kim, 1996. "Trade-Offs between Military Spending, Quality of Life and Economic Growth," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 38(4), pages 69-84, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halicioglu Ferda, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis Of The Effects Of Aggregate Defense Spending On Aggregate Output: The Case Of Turkey, 1950-2002," Macroeconomics 0503009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halicioglu Ferda, 2004.
"Defense Spending and Economic Growth in Turkey: An Empirical Application of New Macroeconomic Theory,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 34-43, December.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "Defense Spending and economic growth in Turkey: an empirical application of new macroeconomic theory," Macroeconomics 0504011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade-off; Turkey; Budget; Defence Expenditures; Defence Industry Support Fund;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:13:y:2002:i:5:p:385-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.