Defence spending and economic growth in South Africa: A supply and demand model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J Paul Dunne, Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2005.
"Military Spending and Economic Growth in Greece, Portugal and Spain,"
Frontiers in Finance and Economics,
SKEMA Business School, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Paul Dunne & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2005. "Military Spending and Economic Growth in Greece, Portugal and Spain," Working Papers 0510, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hou Na & Chen Bo, 2014. "Military Spending and Economic Growth in An Augmented Solow Model: A Panel Data Investigation for OECD Countries," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 1-15, August.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Does military spending nonlinearly affect economic growth in South Africa?," MPRA Paper 69730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thilo Klein, 2004. "Military expenditure and economic growth: peru 1970-1996," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 275-288.
- Na Hou & Bo Chen, 2013. "Military Expenditure And Economic Growth In Developing Countries: Evidence From System Gmm Estimates," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 183-193, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; Defence spending; Economic growth; Simultaneous equation model (SEM); Two Stage Least Squares (2SLS); Three Stage Least Squares (3SLS);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:11:y:2000:i:4:p:573-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .