The dynamic effects of tax policies in a small open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2002.
"Optimal monetary policy with durable and non-durable goods,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
748, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2002. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Durable and Non-Durable Goods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 343, Society for Computational Economics.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Levin, Andrew T., 2002. "Optimal monetary policy with durable and non-durable goods," Working Paper Series 0179, European Central Bank.
- Campbell, John Y & Ludvigson, Sydney, 2001.
"Elasticities of Substitution in Real Business Cycle Models with Home Protection,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 847-875, November.
- John Y. Campbell & Sydney Ludvigson, 1997. "Elasticities of substitution in real business cycle models with home production," Research Paper 9733, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Campbell, John & Ludvigson, Sydney, 2001. "Elasticities of Substitution in Real Business Cycle Models with Home Production," Scholarly Articles 3163262, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Sydney Ludvigson, 2000. "Elasticities of Substitution in Real Business Cycle Models with Home Production," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1900, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- John Y. Campbell & Sydney Ludvigson, 1998. "Elasticities of Substitution in Real Business Cycle Models with Home Production," NBER Working Papers 6763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rochelle M. Edge, 2000. "The effect of monetary policy on residential and structures investment under differential project planning and completion times," International Finance Discussion Papers 671, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2001. "A real explanation for heterogeneous investment dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-01-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:24:p:3091-3104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.