Does financial development affect growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2004. "Stock markets, banks, and growth: Panel evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 423-442, March.
- M. Brownbridge & C. Kirkpatrick, 2000. "Financial Regulation in Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Giovanni Favara, 2003. "An Empirical Reassessment of the Relationship Between Finance and Growth," IMF Working Papers 03/123, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Adusei, 2016. "Does Entrepreneurship Promote Economic Growth in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(2), pages 201-214, June.
- Michael A. Stemmer, 2017.
"Revisiting Finance and Growth in Transition Economies - A Panel Causality Approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
17022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michael Stemmer, 2017. "Revisiting Finance and Growth in Transition Economies - A Panel Causality Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01524462, HAL.
- repec:cai:refaef:ecofi_127_0037 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Said M. Alkhatib, 2016. "The dynamic response patterns of output to credit: the case of Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1), pages 11-25.
- Takuma Kunieda & Keisuke Okada & Akihisa Shibata, 2016. "Corruption, Financial Development and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence From an Instrumental Variable Approach With Human Genetic Diversity," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(3), pages 353-392, November.
- Apanisile Muyiwa Tolulope & Akinlo Taiwo, 2014. "Growth Effects of Health Inputs and Outcomes in Sub-Sahara African Countries (1995-2011)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(6), pages 705-714, June.
- M. Bijlsma & C.J.M. Kool & Marielle Non, 2017.
"The effect of financial development on economic growth : a meta-analysis,"
17-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Clemens Kool & Marielle Non, 2017. "The effect of financial development on economic growth: a meta-analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 340, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jennifer Kohn & Susan Averett, 2014. "Can’t We Just Live Together? New Evidence on the Effect of Relationship Status on Health," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 295-312, September.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Okada, Keisuke & Shibata, Akihisa, 2011. "Corruption, Globalization, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 35355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael ADUSEI, 2013. "Exploring the Moderating Effect of Entrepreneurial Activity on the Finance-Growth Nexus in Africa?," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 990-1004, August.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2014. "DOLS Cointegration Vector Estimation of the Effect of Inflation and Financial Deepening on Output Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 57182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Padilla, Ramón & Fenton Ontañon, Rodrigo, 2013. "Commercial bank financing for micro-enterprises and SMEs in Mexico," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Michael Adusei, 2013. "Finance-Growth Nexus in Africa: A Panel Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1314-1324, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:13:p:1701-1707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .