Firms' leverage and labour productivity: a quantile approach in Portuguese firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Minjia & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2013. "Internal financial constraints and firm productivity in China: Do liquidity and export behavior make a difference?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1123-1140.
- Anna M. Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Khalid Sekkat, 2016. "Financial constraints and productivity growth across the size spectrum: microeconomic evidence from Morocco," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 361-381, December.
- Daniela Maggioni, 2013.
"Productivity Dispersion and its Determinants: The Role of Import Penetration,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 537-561, December.
- Daniela, Maggioni, 2011. "Productivity dispersion and its determinants: the role of import penetration," MPRA Paper 37154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Guillou & Michel Bernini & Flora Bellone, 2013.
"Firms' leverage and export quality evidence from France,"
Sciences Po publications
2013-13, Sciences Po.
- Michel Bernini & Sarah Guillou & Flora Bellone, 2013. "Firms leverage and export quality evidence from France," Working Papers hal-00973035, HAL.
- Michele Bernini & Sarah Guillou & Flora Bellone, 2013. "Firms' Leverage and Export Quality: Evidence from France," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-29, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Michele Bernini & Sarah Guillou & Flora Bellone, 2013. "Firms leverage and export quality:evidence from France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Minjia Chen & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Financial constraints and firm productivity in China: do liquidity and export behavior make a difference?," Discussion Papers 11/09, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p4sr364g4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Ruggieri, Alessandro, 2015. "Financial constraints and productivity: evidence from euro area companies," Working Paper Series 1823, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:14:p:1783-1788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.