Estimating the capital stock for the NUTS2 regions of the EU27
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ben Gardiner & Sevrin Waights & James Derbyshire, 2011. "Estimating the capital stock for the NUTS2 regions of the EU27," Post-Print hal-00762810, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rej:journl:v:16:y:2013:i:47:p:75-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deeken, Tim, 2015. "Knowledge spillovers: On the impact of genetic distance and data revisions," Working Paper Series in Economics 74, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Mazouch, P. & KrejÄ Ã, I., 2016. "The Analysis of the Age Structure of Regional Fixed Capital in the Agriculture," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
- Theocharis Marinos, 2013. "A Post-Opening Transport InfrastructureÂ¢s Socio-Economic Evaluation: The Case of "Attiki Odos Motorway"," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1167, European Regional Science Association.
- Hille, Erik, 2016.
"The impact of foreign direct investments on regional air pollution in the Republic of Korea: A way ahead to achieve the green growth strategy?,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145517, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hille, Erik, 2017. "The impact of foreign direct investments on regional air pollution in the Republic of Korea: A way ahead to achieve the green growth strategy?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 460, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Guerriero, Carmine, 2013. "Endogenous Institutions and Economic Outcomes," MPRA Paper 70879, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jan 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:9:p:1133-1149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.