The short-term impact of smoke-free workplace laws on fatal heart attacks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2013.
"The effects of smoking bans on self-assessed health: evidence from Germany,"
140, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2013. "The Effects of Smoking Bans on Self-Assessed Health: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 586, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Restrepo, Brandon J. & Rieger, Matthias, 2016. "Trans fat and cardiovascular disease mortality: Evidence from bans in restaurants in New York," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 176-196.
- Wildman, John & Hollingsworth, Bruce, 2013. "Public smoking bans and self-assessed health: Evidence from Great Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 209-212.
- Pfeifer, Gregor & Reutter, Mirjam & Strohmaier, Kristina, 2017. "Goodbye smokers' corner: Health effects of school smoking bans," Ruhr Economic Papers 678, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:11:p:1381-1393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .