Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Kofman & James T. Moser, 1995. "Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 95-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theissen, Erik, 2003. "Organized equity markets in Germany," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Craig Pirrong, 1996. "Market liquidity and depth on computerized and open outcry trading systems: A comparison of DTB and LIFFE bund contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 519-543, August.
- Chung, Huimin & Sheu, Her-Jiun & Hsu, Shufang, 2010. "Trading platform, market volatility and pricing efficiency in the floor-traded and E-mini index futures markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 742-754, October.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Schatzberg, John, 2003. "Liquidity costs: Screen-based trading versus open outcry," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 381-396.
- Martens, Martin, 1998. "Price discovery in high and low volatility periods: open outcry versus electronic trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 243-260, December.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & LESCOURRET, Laurence, 2001.
"Information sharing, liquidity and transaction costs in floor-based trading systems,"
HEC Research Papers Series
742, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Laurence Lescourret, 2003. "Information Sharing, Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-Based Trading Systems," Post-Print hal-00481203, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Laurence Lescourret, 2011. "Information Sharing, Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-based Trading Systems," Working Papers hal-00597189, HAL.
- Laurence Lescourret & Thierry Foucault, 2001. "Information Sharing Liquidity and Transaction Costs in Floor-Based Trading Systems," Working Papers 2001-18, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Pinder, Sean, 2003. "An empirical examination of the impact of market microstructure changes on the determinants of option bid-ask spreads," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 563-577.
- Theissen, Erik, 2002.
"Price discovery in floor and screen trading systems,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 455-474, November.
- Theissen, Erik, 2001. "Price Discovery in Floor and Screen Trading Systems," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 35/2001, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- Patricia Chelley‐Steeley, 2005. "Noise and the Trading Mechanism: the Case of SETS," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(3), pages 387-424, June.
- Angel Pardo & Roberto Pascual, 2012. "On the hidden side of liquidity," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 949-967, November.
- Asani Sarkar & Michelle Tozzi, 1998. "Electronic trading on futures exchanges," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 4(Jan).
- Frino, Alex & McInish, Thomas H. & Toner, Martin, 1998. "The liquidity of automated exchanges: new evidence from German Bund futures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 225-241, December.
- repec:zbw:cfswop:wp200317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brailsford, Timothy J. & Frino, Alex & Hodgson, Allan & West, Andrew, 1999. "Stock market automation and the transmission of information between spot and futures markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 247-264, November.
- Coppejans, Mark & Domowitz, Ian, 1999. "Pricing behavior in an off-hours computerized market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 583-607, December.
- Chan, Howard Wei-Hong & Pinder, Sean M., 2000. "The value of liquidity: Evidence from the derivatives market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 483-503, July.
- Philip Hans Franses & Reinoud leperen & Paul Kofman & Martin Martens & Bert Menkveld, 1997. "Volatility Transmission And Patterns In Bund Futures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 459-482, December.
- Francis Breedon & Allison Holland, 1998. "Electronic versus open outcry markets: The case of the Bund futures contract," Bank of England working papers 76, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:7:y:1997:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.