Using Engel curves to estimate CPI bias in a small, open, inflation-targeting economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2013.
"Using Engel curves to measure CPI bias for Indonesia,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2012. "Using Engel Curves to Measure CPI Bias for Indonesia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2012. "Using Engel Curves to Measure CPI Bias for Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Waikato.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson & Miao Liu, 2016.
"Are Chinese Growth and Inflation Too Smooth? Evidence from Engel Curves,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 113-144, July.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson & Miao Liu, 2014. "Are Chinese Growth and Inflation Too Smooth? Evidence from Engel Curves," NBER Working Papers 19893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miao Liu & Jon Steinsson & Emi Nakamura, 2014. "Are Chinese Growth and Inflation Too Smooth? Evidence from Engel Curves," 2014 Meeting Papers 102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2012.
"The cost of living in China: Implications for inequality and poverty,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
21/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2013. "The Cost of Living in China: Implications for Inequality and Poverty," Memorandum 06/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Chamon, Marcos & de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2014.
"Consumption based estimates of urban Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 126-137.
- Marcos Chamon & Irineu E de Carvalho Filho, 2013. "Consumption Based Estimates of Urban Chinese Growth," IMF Working Papers 13/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaddis,Isis, 2016. "Prices for poverty analysis in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7652, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:20:y:2010:i:17:p:1327-1335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .