Forecasting stock market volatility with non-linear GARCH models: a case for China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldberger, Arthur S, 1989.
"Economic and Mechanical Models of Intergenerational Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 504-513, June.
- Goldberger, A.S., 1989. "Economic And Mechanical Models Of Intergenerational Transmission," Working papers 374, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Solon, Gary, 1992. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Bowles, Samuel, 1972. "Schooling and Inequality from Generation to Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 219-251, Part II, .
- Shorrocks, A F, 1976. "Income Mobility and the Markov Assumption," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(343), pages 566-578, September.
- Durlauf, S.N. & Cooper, S.J. & Johnson, P.A., 1993. "On the Evolution of Economic Status Across Generations," Working papers 9329, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1024, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Hung-Chun & Chiang, Shu-Mei & Cheng, Nick Ying-Pin, 2012. "Forecasting the volatility of S&P depositary receipts using GARCH-type models under intraday range-based and return-based proxy measures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 78-91.
- C. James Hueng, 2006. "Short-sales constraints and stock return asymmetry: evidence from the Chinese stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 707-716.
- Yasemin Ulu, 2005. "Out-of-sample forecasting performance of the QGARCH model," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 387-392, November.
- Olmedo,E. & Velasco, F. & Valderas, J.M., 2007. "Caracterización no lineal y predicción no paramétrica en el IBEX35/Nonlinear Characterization and Predictions of IBEX 35," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 815-842, Diciembre.
- Stavros Degiannakis & Alexandra Livada & Epaminondas Panas, 2008.
"Rolling-sampled parameters of ARCH and Levy-stable models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(23), pages 3051-3067.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Livada, Alexandra & Panas, Epaminondas, 2008. "Rolling-sampled parameters of ARCH and Levy-stable models," MPRA Paper 80464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hou, Ai Jun, 2013. "Asymmetry effects of shocks in Chinese stock markets volatility: A generalized additive nonparametric approach," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 12-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:3:p:163-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .