Growth empirics: evidence from a panel of annual data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & De Bonis, Riccardo & Silvestrini, Andrea, 2012. "Do financial systems converge? New evidence from financial assets in OECD countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 141-155.
- McDonald, Scott & Roberts, Jennifer, 2006.
"AIDS and economic growth: A human capital approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 228-250, June.
- Scott McDonald & Jennifer Roberts, 2004. "Aids and Economic Growth: A Human Capital Approach," Working Papers 2004008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Convergence clubs, the euro-area rank and the relationship between banking and real convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 809, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martín-Mayoral, Fernando, 2008.
"¿Existe convergencia entre los países de América Latina?
[Exist convergence across Latinamerican countries]," MPRA Paper 16039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Arjona & Maxime Ladaique & Mark Pearson, 2001. "Growth, Inequality and Social Protection," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
- Kazuhiko Kakamu & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2006. "Productivity convergence of manufacturing industries in Japanese MEA," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 649-653.
- Yingqi Wei & Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly, 2001. "Endogenous innovation growth theory and regional income convergence in China," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 153-168.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Riccardo De Bonis, 2009.
"Do financial systems converge? New evidence from household financial assets in selected OECD countries,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring financial innovation and its impact", Basel, 26-27 August 2008, volume 31, pages 383-401
Bank for International Settlements.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Riccardo De Bonis, 2009. "Do Financial Systems Converge?: New Evidence from Household Financial Assets in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2009/1, OECD Publishing.
- Roman Arjona & Maxime Ladaique & Mark Pearson, 2003. "Social Protection and Growth," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(2), pages 7-45.
- Simon Dixon & Scott McDonald & Jennifer Roberts, 2001. "AIDS and economic growth in Africa: a panel data analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 411-426.
- Castro, Vitor, 2011.
"The impact of the European Union fiscal rules on economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 313-326, June.
- Castro, Vítor, 2007. "The Impact Of The European Union Fiscal Rules On Economic Growth," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 794, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Vítor Castro, 2007. "The Impact of the European Union Fiscal Rules on Economic Growth," NIPE Working Papers 10/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim, 2000. "Public And Private Capital Formation And Economic Growth In Malaysia, 1961-1995," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 8(1), pages 21-40, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:4:y:1997:i:6:p:347-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.