Voluntary private sector involvement and the financial crisis in emerging Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrmann, Sabine & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 2010.
"The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: New empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2010,17, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 2011. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets : new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sabine Herrmann & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2010. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," BIS Working Papers 315, Bank for International Settlements.
- Papaioannou, Elias, 2005. "What drives international bank flows? Politics, institutions and other determinants," Working Paper Series 437, European Central Bank.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Elena Loukoianova & Alexander Pivovarsky, 2012.
"Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative: Turning Sinners into Saints?,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
62, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Alexander Pivovarsky & Elena Loukoianova, 2012. "Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative; Turning Sinners Into Saints?," IMF Working Papers 12/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Curzio Giannini & Carlo Cottarelli, 2002. "Bedfellows, Hostages, or Perfect Strangers? Global Capital Markets and the Catalytic Effect of IMF Crisis Lending," IMF Working Papers 02/193, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:596-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.