Purchasing power parity -- nonlinear threshold unit root test for transition countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang & Tsung-Hsien Chen & Han-Wen Tzeng, 2017. "Revisiting purchasing power parity in Eastern European countries: quantile unit root tests," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 463-483, March.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:4:p:166-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Structural Breakage and Long Term Cointegration Analysis for Economic Growth in G-7, BRICS and MATIK Countries (1962-2012)," MPRA Paper 57106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Huizhen & Chang, Tsangyao, 2013. "Purchasing power parity in transition countries: Sequential panel selection method," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 604-609.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "Structural Breakage and Long-term Cointegration Analysis for Economic Growth in G-7, BRICS and MATIK Countries," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 431-442.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:18:p:1781-1785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.