On the predictability of firm performance via simple time-series and econometric models: evidence from UK SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Assimakopoulos, V. & Nikolopoulos, K., 2000. "The theta model: a decomposition approach to forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 521-530.
- D. E. Allen & H. M. Salim, 2005. "Forecasting profitability and earnings: a study of the UK market (1982-2000)," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 2009-2018.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkata Subban Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2003. "Is performance driven by industry- or firm-specific factors? A new look at the evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14188, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Makridakis, Spyros & Hibon, Michele, 2000. "The M3-Competition: results, conclusions and implications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 451-476.
- Zhang, Guoqiang & Eddy Patuwo, B. & Y. Hu, Michael, 1998. "Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-62, March.
- C. Petropoulos & K. Nikolopoulos & A. Patelis & V. Assimakopoulos, 2005. "A technical analysis approach to tourism demand forecasting," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 327-333.
- George Halkos & Ilias Kevork, 2006. "Forecasting the stationary AR(1) with an almost unit root," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 789-793.
- Perry Sadorsky, 2005. "Stochastic volatility forecasting and risk management," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 121-135.
- K. Maris & K. Nikolopoulos & K. Giannelos & V. Assimakopoulos, 2007. "Options trading driven by volatility directional accuracy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 253-260.
- K. Maris & G. Pantou & K. Nikolopoulos & E. PagourtzI & V. Assimakopoulos, 2004. "A study of financial volatility forecasting techniques in the FTSE/ASE 20 index," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 453-457.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varum, Celeste Amorim & Rocha, Vera Catarina Barros, 2011. "Do foreign and domestic firms behave any different during economic slowdowns?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 48-59, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:3:p:279-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.