Spanish inter-regional migration: an enigma resolved
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2013.
"Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 139-164.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2011. "Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? Evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 163, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Celia Melguizo & Vicente Royuela, 2017.
"“What drives migration moves across urban areas in Spain? Evidence from the Great Recession”,"
IREA Working Papers
201717, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Celia Melguizo Cháfe & Vicente Royuela, 2017. "“What drives migration moves across urban areas in Spain?. Evidence from the Great Recession”," AQR Working Papers 201709, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Sep 2017.
- Celia Melguizo & Vicente Royuela, 2017. "What drives migration moves across urban areas in Spain? Evidence from the Great Recession," Working Papers XREAP2017-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2017.
- María Gutiérrez-Portilla & Adolfo Maza & María Hierro, 2018. "Foreigners versus natives in Spain: different migration patterns? Any changes in the aftermath of the crisis?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 61(1), pages 139-159, July.
- J. Clemente & G. Larramona & V. Montuenga, 2013. "Scale and composition effects of human capital on Spanish regional migration," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(18), pages 1644-1647, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:14:p:1355-1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.