The sustainability of trade accounts of the G-7 countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fengbao Yin & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2011. "The Sustainability of Trade Balances in China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2090-2097.
- Camarero, Mariam & Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluís & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2013.
"Global imbalances and the intertemporal external budget constraint: A multicointegration approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5357-5372.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Global imbalances and the Intertemporal External Budget Constraint: A multicointegration approach," Working Papers 1303, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "The trade balance in euro countries: a natural case study of periodic integration with a changing mean," Working Papers 1321, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Tomas Barrio Castro & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2015.
"An analysis of the trade balance for OECD countries using periodic integration and cointegration,"
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 389-402, September.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "An analysis of the trade balance for OECD countries using periodic integration and cointegration," Working Papers 1320, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Yoshihiro Hashiguchi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2012.
"The sustainability of trade balances in sub-Saharan Africa: panel cointegration tests with cross-section dependence,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 161-165, February.
- HASHIGUCHI, Yoshihiro & HAMORI, Shigeyuki, 2010. "The sustainability of trade balances in Sub-Saharan Africa: panel cointegration tests with cross-section dependence," MPRA Paper 24054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:17:p:1691-1694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.