Inequalities in multidimensional poverty: evidence from Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel, 2005. "Multidimensional Decomposition Of Poverty: A Fuzzy Set Approach," Cahiers de recherche 05-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dagum, Camilo, 1997. "A New Approach to the Decomposition of the Gini Income Inequality Ratio," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 515-531.
- Stephane Mussard, 2004. "The bidimensional decomposition of the Gini ratio. A case study: Italy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 503-505.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miamo Wendji, Clovis, 2015.
"Profil de Privations au Cameroun : Une analyse combinée Pauvreté et Exclusion sociale
[Deprivation profile in Cameroon: A combined analysis of Poverty and Social Exclusion]," MPRA Paper 64230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chameni Nembua, Célestin & Miamo Wendji, Clovis, 2012. "Fuzzy sets theory and the Millennium Development Goals progress measurement in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 46653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BILOA ESSIMI Jean Aristide, BEJA & CHAMENI NEMBUA Célestin, CNC & MIAMO WENDJI Clovis, MWC, 2012. "A subgroup decomposition of inequality of poverty in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 38141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2008:i:10:p:759-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.