A semiparametric hedonic model for valuing wetlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lupi, Frank & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore & Taff, Steven J., 1991. "A Hedonic Approach To Urban Wetland Valuation," Staff Papers 13284, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Carlos Martins-Filho & Okmyung Bin, 2005.
"Estimation of hedonic price functions via additive nonparametric regression,"
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 93-114, January.
- Okmyung Bin & Carlos Martins-Filho, "undated". "Estimation of Hedonic Price Functions via Additive Nonparametric Regression," Working Papers 0116, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep Maria, 2012.
"Change in the distribution of house prices across Spanish cities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 739-748.
- Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep M., 2012. "Change in the Distribution of House Prices across Spanish Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 6503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tapsuwan, Sorada & Polyakov, Maksym & Bark, Rosalind & Nolan, Martin, 2015. "Valuing the Barmah–Millewa Forest and in stream river flows: A spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent (SHAC) approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 98-105.
- Bill Provencher & Helen Sarakinos & Tanya Meyer, 2008. "Does Small Dam Removal Affect Local Property Values? An Empirical Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 187-197, April.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2016.
"Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 527-555, October.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaïa-Pautrel, 2016. "Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation," Post-Print hal-01386008, HAL.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2012.
"The Impact Of Mixed Land Use On Residential Property Values,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 733-761, December.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jan Rouwendal, 2010. "The Impact of Mixed Land Use on Residential Property Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Muriel Travers & Emmanuel Bonnet & Morgane Chevé & Gildas Appéré, 2009. "Perception des risques industriels dans une zone estuarienne : une analyse hédoniste spatiale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(4), pages 135-158.
- Provencher, Bill & Sarakinos, Helen & Meyer, Tanya, 2006. "Does Small Dam Removal Affect Local Property Values? An Empirical Analysis," Staff Papers 10280, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jaume Garcia & Josep Maria Raya, 2011. "Price and Income Elasticities of Demand for Housing Characteristics in the City of Barcelona," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 597-608.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:12:y:2005:i:10:p:597-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.