From corporate social responsibility to creating shared value with suppliers through mutual firm foundation in the Korean bakery industry: a case study of the SPC Group
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li‐Chun Kuo & Chia‐Lin Lee & Yun‐Ting Lee, 2022. "The impact of voluntary assurance of CSR reports on firms' operating performance: Evidence from Taiwan," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 43(8), pages 4041-4054, December.
- Marcelo Royo-Vela & Jonathan Cuevas Lizama, 2022. "Creating Shared Value: Exploration in an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-23, July.
- Rafael Becerra-Vicario & Ana Leon-Gomez & Antonio Manuel Gutierrez-Ruiz & Manuel Angel Fernandez-Gamez, 2020. "Sustainable development through Corporative Social Responsability, Corporative Philanthropy and Creating Shared Value," TechHub Journal, TechHub Research, vol. 10(1), pages 291-298, August.
- Rafael Becerra-Vicario & Ana Leon-Gomez & Antonio Manuel Gutierrez-Ruiz & Manuel Angel Fernandez-Gamez, 2020. "Sustainable development through Corporative Social Responsability, Corporative Philanthropy and Creating Shared Value," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 10(1), pages 291-298, August.
- Su-Yol Lee, 2016. "Responsible supply chain management in the Asian context: the effects on relationship commitment and supplier performance," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 325-342, April.
- Chang‐Hyun Jin, 2018. "The effects of creating shared value (CSV) on the consumer self–brand connection: Perspective of sustainable development," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1246-1257, November.
- Atour Taghipour & Moein Khazaei & Adel Azar & Ali Rajabzadeh Ghatari & Mostafa Hajiaghaei-Keshteli & Mohammad Ramezani, 2022. "Creating Shared Value and Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility through Outsourcing within Supply Chain Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-25, February.
- Nil Engizek & Bahar YaÅŸin, 2018. "Influence Of Consumer Attributions And Service Quality On Support Of Corporate Social Responsibility," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 9(1).
- Liping Fu & Xiaodi Jiang, 2019. "Does the Multiple-Participant Innovation Improve Regional Innovation Efficiency? A Study of China’s Regional Innovation Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(17), pages 1-16, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apbizr:v:20:y:2014:i:3:p:461-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FAPB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FAPB20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.