Innovation of the production process of engineering companies in relation to business portfolio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghezzi, Antonio & Cavallo, Angelo, 2020. "Agile Business Model Innovation in Digital Entrepreneurship: Lean Startup Approaches," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 519-537.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hua Zhang & Qiwang Zhang, 2023. "How Does Digital Transformation Facilitate Enterprise Total Factor Productivity? The Multiple Mediators of Supplier Concentration and Customer Concentration," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(3), pages 1-18, January.
- Angelo Cavallo & Antonio Ghezzi & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2021. "Small-medium enterprises and innovative startups in entrepreneurial ecosystems: exploring an under-remarked relation," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1843-1866, December.
- Khorshed Alam & Mohammad Afshar Ali & Michael Erdiaw-Kwasie & Md Shahiduzzaman & Eswaran Velayutham & Peter A. Murray & Retha Wiesner, 2022. "Impact of ICTs on Innovation and Performance of Firms: Do Start-ups, Regional Proximity and Skills Matter?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-18, May.
- Kateb, Sanaz & Ruehle, Rebecca C. & Kroon, David P. & van Burg, Elco & Huber, Max, 2022. "Innovating under pressure: Adopting digital technologies in social care organizations during the COVID-19 crisis," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Daniel Metz, 2021. "Role of Organizational Diagnosis in Improving Employee- Centred Strategies in the IT&C Sector," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 24(82), pages 47-55, December,.
- Yáñez-Valdés, Claudia & Guerrero, Maribel & Barros-Celume, Sebastián & Ibáñez, María J., 2023. "Winds of change due to global lockdowns: Refreshing digital social entrepreneurship research paradigm," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Štefan Slávik & Richard Bednár & Ivana Mišúnová Hudáková, 2021. "The Structure of the Start-Up Business Model—Qualitative Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-24, July.
- Wang, Zi & Yuan, Ruizhi & Luo, Jun & Liu, Martin J., 2022. "Redefining “masstige” luxury consumption in the post-COVID era," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 239-254.
- Giacosa, Elisa & Culasso, Francesca & Crocco, Edoardo, 2022. "Customer agility in the modern automotive sector: how lead management shapes agile digital companies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 175(C).
- Gasparin, Marta & Quinn, Martin & Green, William & Saren, Michael & Conway, Steve, 2022. "Stories of value: Business model innovation adding value propositions articulated by Slow Storytelling," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 101-111.
- Matthias Fabian Gregersen Trischler & Jason Li-Ying, 2023. "Digital business model innovation: toward construct clarity and future research directions," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 3-32, January.
- Di Vaio, Assunta & Palladino, Rosa & Pezzi, Alberto & Kalisz, David E., 2021. "The role of digital innovation in knowledge management systems: A systematic literature review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 220-231.
- Štefan Slávik & Richard Bednár & Ivana Mišúnová Hudáková & Katarína Moravčíková, 2020. "Cluster Typology of Business Models of Start-Ups. (Example of Slovakia)," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-17, August.
- Pinho, Celso R.A. & Pinho, Maria Luiza C.A. & Deligonul, Seyda Z. & Tamer Cavusgil, S., 2022. "The agility construct in the literature: Conceptualization and bibliometric assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 517-532.
- Marlin Hoffman & Catherina J. Schenck & Frederick Herbst, 2022. "Exploring the Intersection Where Business Models, a Circular Economy and Sustainability Meet in the Waste Economy: A Scoping Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-14, March.
- Slobodan Acimovic & Nenad Stajic, 2022. "Startups – Business Models For Enhancing Supply Chain 4.0," Business Logistics in Modern Management, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 22, pages 171-190.
- Efpraxia D. Zamani & Anastasia Griva & Kieran Conboy, 2022. "Using Business Analytics for SME Business Model Transformation under Pandemic Time Pressure," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1145-1166, August.
- Xiao Han & Jiayun Zhang, 2022. "Business Model Innovation Paths of Manufacturing Oriented towards Green Development in Digital Economy," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(24), pages 1-34, December.
- Mota, Renata de Oliveira & Godinho Filho, Moacir & Osiro, Lauro & Ganga, Gilberto Miller Devós & Mendes, Glauco Henrique de Sousa, 2021. "Unveiling the relationship between drivers and capabilities for reduced time-to-market in start-ups: A multi-method approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 233(C).
- Michael Lang, 2020. "Modern Business Model Innovation Methodologies: A Systematic Literature Review (2015-2020)," Business Management and Strategy, Macrothink Institute, vol. 11(2), pages 94-116, December.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic management; innovation; industry production process; BTAS;
All these keywords.
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssi:jouesi:v:10:y:2023:i:4:p:118-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Manuela Tvaronaviciene (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.