On a relative measure of skill for games with chance elements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Borm, P.E.M. & van der Genugten, B.B., 2001. "On a relative measure of skill for games with chance elements," Other publications TiSEM 42a0632e-2ce1-4414-9254-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Larkey & Joseph B. Kadane & Robert Austin & Shmuel Zamir, 1997. "Skill in Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(5), pages 596-609, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Dreef & Peter Borm, 2006.
"On the role of chance moves and information in two-person games,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(1), pages 75-98, June.
- Dreef, M.R.M. & Borm, P.E.M., 2003. "On the Rule of Chance Moves and Information in Two-Person Games," Discussion Paper 2003-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcel Dreef & Peter Borm & Ben van der Genugten, 2004.
"A new relative skill measure for games with chance elements,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 255-264.
- Dreef, M.R.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van der Genugten, B.B., 2001. "A New Relative Skill Measure for Games with Chance Elements," Discussion Paper 2001-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dreef, M.R.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van der Genugten, B.B., 2004. "A new relative skill measure for games with chance elements," Other publications TiSEM e54422a6-f71a-4262-b7fc-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsGames; skill; chance elements; poker; 91A10; 91A60;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:9:y:2001:i:1:p:91-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.