Skill in Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Dreef & Peter Borm & Ben van der Genugten, 2004.
"A new relative skill measure for games with chance elements,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 255-264.
- Dreef, M.R.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van der Genugten, B.B., 2001. "A New Relative Skill Measure for Games with Chance Elements," Discussion Paper 2001-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dreef, M.R.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van der Genugten, B.B., 2004. "A new relative skill measure for games with chance elements," Other publications TiSEM e54422a6-f71a-4262-b7fc-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peter Borm & Ben Genugten, 2001.
"On a relative measure of skill for games with chance elements,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(1), pages 91-114, June.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van der Genugten, B.B., 2001. "On a relative measure of skill for games with chance elements," Other publications TiSEM 42a0632e-2ce1-4414-9254-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Otwin Becker & Tanja Feit & Vera Hofer & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Reinhard Selten, 2007. "Educational effects in an experiment with the management game SINTO-Market," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(4), pages 301-308, November.
- Vito Fragnelli & Maria Erminia Marina, 2011. "Skill and Chance in Insurance Policies," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 191-202, August.
- Joseph Kadane & Javier Girón & Daniel Peña & Peter Fishburn & Simon French & D. Lindley & Giovanni Parmigiani & Robert Winkler, 1993. "Several Bayesians: A review," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian game theory; game theory; poker; simulation; strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:5:p:596-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.