Comments on: Process modeling for slope and aspect with application to elevation data maps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:111:y:2016:i:514:p:800-812 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaufman, Cari G. & Schervish, Mark J. & Nychka, Douglas W., 2008. "Covariance Tapering for Likelihood-Based Estimation in Large Spatial Data Sets," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1545-1555.
- Sudipto Banerjee & Alan E. Gelfand & Andrew O. Finley & Huiyan Sang, 2008. "Gaussian predictive process models for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 825-848, September.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392, April.
- John Hughes & Murali Haran, 2013. "Dimension reduction and alleviation of confounding for spatial generalized linear mixed models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Ephraim M. Hanks & Erin M. Schliep & Mevin B. Hooten & Jennifer A. Hoeting, 2015. "Restricted spatial regression in practice: geostatistical models, confounding, and robustness under model misspecification," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 243-254, June.
- Noel Cressie & Gardar Johannesson, 2008. "Fixed rank kriging for very large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 209-226, February.
- Hodges, James S. & Reich, Brian J., 2010. "Adding Spatially-Correlated Errors Can Mess Up the Fixed Effect You Love," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 64(4), pages 325-334.
More about this item
KeywordsGradient processes; Dimension reduction; Nearest neighbor Gaussian processes; Spatial confounding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-018-0620-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.