Comments on: Subsampling weakly dependent time series and application to extremes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Chavez-Demoulin & A. C. Davison, 2005. "Generalized additive modelling of sample extremes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 207-222.
- Gardes, Laurent & Girard, Stéphane, 2008. "A moving window approach for nonparametric estimation of the conditional tail index," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2368-2388, November.
- Girard, Stéphane & Jacob, Pierre, 2008. "Frontier estimation via kernel regression on high power-transformed data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 403-420, March.
- A. C. Davison & N. I. Ramesh, 2000. "Local likelihood smoothing of sample extremes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 191-208.
- Einmahl, J.H.J., 1990. "The empirical distribution function as a tail estimator," Other publications TiSEM 08014dbd-2d84-43e5-ad47-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hall, Peter & Nussbaum, Michael & Stern, Steven E., 1997. "On the Estimation of a Support Curve of Indeterminate Sharpness," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-232, August.
- Hardle, W. & Park, B. U. & Tsybakov, A. B., 1995. "Estimation of Non-sharp Support Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-218, November.
- Meligkotsidou, Loukia & Vrontos, Ioannis D. & Vrontos, Spyridon D., 2009. "Quantile regression analysis of hedge fund strategies," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 264-279, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:491-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .