Subsampling inference for the mean of heavy‐tailed long‐memory time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvia FrüHwirth-Schnatter & Helga Wagner, 2006. "Auxiliary mixture sampling for parameter-driven models of time series of counts with applications to state space modelling," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 827-841, December.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1996.
"Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 409-431, August.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg, 1994. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics," Econometrics 9408001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 1995.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Chib, Siddhartha & Shephard, Neil & Nakajima, Jouchi, 2007. "Stochastic volatility with leverage: Fast and efficient likelihood inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 425-449, October.
- A. Martins & H. Ferreira, 2005. "The multivariate extremal index and the dependence structure of a multivariate extreme value distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(2), pages 433-448, December.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Hall, Peter & Peng, Liang & Yao, Qiwei, 2002. "Moving-maximum models for extrema of time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6084, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Deheuvels, Paul, 1983. "Point processes and multivariate extreme values," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 257-272, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:769-790 is not listed on IDEAS
- McElroy, Tucker & Politis, Dimitris N., 2013.
"Distribution theory for the studentized mean for long, short, and negative memory time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 60-74.
- McElroy, Tucker S & Politis, D N, 2011. "Distribution Theory for the Studentized Mean for Long, Short, and Negative Memory Time Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0dr145dt, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- McElroy, Tucker S. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2012. "Distribution Theory for the Studentized Mean for Long, Short, and Negative Memory Time Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt35c7r55c, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Zhang, Rong-Mao & Sin, Chor-yiu (CY) & Ling, Shiqing, 2015. "On functional limits of short- and long-memory linear processes with GARCH(1,1) noises," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 482-512.
- Agnieszka Jach & Tucker S. McElroy & Dimitris N. Politis, 2016. "Corrigendum to ‘Subsampling Inference for the Mean of Heavy-Tailed Long-Memory Time Series’ by A. Jach, T. S. McElroy and D. N. Politis," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 713-720, September.
- Bai, Shuyang & Taqqu, Murad S. & Zhang, Ting, 2016. "A unified approach to self-normalized block sampling," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(8), pages 2465-2493.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:96-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.