Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joe, Harry & Hu, Taizhong, 1996. "Multivariate Distributions from Mixtures of Max-Infinitely Divisible Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 240-265, May.
- Paul Embrechts, 2009. "Copulas: A Personal View," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 639-650.
- Duchateau, Luc & Janssen, Paul, 2005. "Understanding Heterogeneity in Generalized Mixed and Frailty Models," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 59, pages 143-146, May.
- Klara Goethals & Paul Janssen & Luc Duchateau, 2008. "Frailty models and copulas: similarities and differences," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1071-1079.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Neslehová, Johanna, 2010. "From Archimedean to Liouville copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1772-1790, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:271-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.